Join Our Team – It’s a Job That Matters!
Whether you are just starting out in your career or you are a veteran healthcare
provider, VON can provide you with a rewarding and challenging career path that
meets your professional needs.
Build a rewarding career
- Reinvigorate – or jumpstart – your career and passion for healthcare
- Make a dramatic and personal difference to the lives of your clients
- Work with greater independence in an environment without walls, without boundaries,
and no bureaucracy
- Develop one-on-one relationships with your clients and see them progress from an
acute state to recovery
Acheive a work/life balance
- Finally! Balance your home and family life with a rewarding and stimulating career
that can grow with your aspirations and needs
- Work predictable hours with greater
independence and flexibility: no more nights!
- Enjoy a competitive compensation program that includes a pension plan, comprehensive
group benefits coverage, and paid mileage and travel time!
- Get guaranteed hours
of work with paid mileage for client visits
- Receive an annual vacation and cumulative
sick leave entitlement
Do more with VON!
- Leverage your experience to become a more independent healthcare provider who provides
a variety of services.
- Get invaluable, hands-on experience with a broad variety
of clients of all ages and with various health care needs
- Broaden your professional network and meet other experts and caregivers from across
the country through a variety of leading edge VON programs, services, events and
research initiatives: from discussion boards to tele-health clinics
A progressive national organization with a clear vision
- Be part of a national health care organization that has defined and advanced home
health care in Canada…since 1897
- Get involved with VON’s extensive research
and evaluation projects that identify service needs and help define action plans
for the future of homecare in Canada
- Take advantage of state-of-the-art technological
advances through a new partnership with IBM: get real-time access to patient information
without having to search through individual records
- Get in-depth insight and
ongoing updates on healthcare initiatives and trends from a variety of projects
and work across the country